MNT STUDIO Rebrand
Owner, Elaine Hayes, had a thriving Pilates business in SOMA San Francisco when she reached out for a rebrand. Originally called ‘Mint‘, we quickly realized trademarking was not going to fly so we switched gears and did a full rebrand to MNT Studio. The new acronym embodied the three pillars of the brand: Move Nourish Transform.
Elaine wanted to create a high end boutique experience in the city, like a retreat that people could escape the hustle of downtown SF and truly focus on them selves and filling their internal cup. In line with the rebrand was a full remodel of her flagship studio. The end result was a spa like experience in every room and with every touch point—physical and digitally.
MNT is now opening studio #2 in Silicon Valley in late 2019.
Project scope included:
• Full rebrand with new logo(s) and icon
• Establishing clear brand voice
• Comprehensive brand book and style guide
• Experience design in collaboration with local Interior Designer, including signage and storyline
• Social strategy and styling guidelines,
• Digital marketing and website development
• Photoshoot creative direction,
• Retail design and development
• Service Design and outline for a business ecosystem in collaboration with Molly Ackerman of SuperDeep.
Photographer - Ashley Batz
UX Designer - Sarah Olsen
Service Designer - Molly Ackerman
Copy Writer - Willow Bacon
Creative Direction, Graphic Design - Hanna Boone
Brand relaunched late 2016